|MovKit DVD Copy :: Quick Start
This section describes 2 simple steps to create a copy of your
Before you begin, launch MovKit DVD Copy clicking the desktop icon
or selecting Start>All Programs>MovKit DVD Copy>MovKit
1. Insert a DVD
- Insert a DVD into your DVD drive and click it
- Name of the DVD and its content will appear.
2. Select your DVD-R drive in the Destination dialog ,
Insert a blank DVD into your DVD writer.
3. Press START!
- Just click the Start button!
4. Your DVD will be saved into a temporary folder. Once
saving is complete, ready to burn DVD
5. Wait until the Copying Complete
See Working with MovKit DVD
Copy for more options of saving and copying DVDs.
Copyright 锟?2006, MOVKIT.
Working with MovKit DVD