|MovKit DVD Copy :: Working with MovKit DVD
Copy :: Backing up DVD
To save or back up your DVD to a hard disk, you'll need a valid
DVD with correct structure of files and folders. MovKit DVD Copy
creates an exact copy of a disk including all menus, tracks and
To save your DVD:
1. Insert your DVD into a DVD drive.
2. Run MovKit DVD Copy by clicking the desktop icon or
selecting Start>All Programs>MovKit DVD Copy>MovKit DVD
3. Make sure that your DVD is recognized by MovKit DVD Copy
and its name is displayed in the Device name. Select Device as your
4. Please create a folder depending on your DVD name for
MovKit DVD Copy. Select Folder as your destination. This is
where your DVD will be saved:
5. Finally, click the start button:
6. Copy DVD to Hard Driver.
Copyright 锟?2006, MOVKIT.
Copying a DVD