|MovKit DVD Copy :: Working with MovKit DVD
Copy :: Copying DVD
With MovKit DVD Copy, you can copy your DVD. In other words, you
can create a new disk that will be an exact copy of your DVD.
To copy a DVD:
1. Insert your DVD into your DVD drive.
2. Run MovKit DVD Copy by clicking the desktop icon or
selecting Start>All Programs>MovKit DVD Copy>MovKit DVD
3. Make sure that your DVD is recognized by MovKit DVD Copy
and its name is displayed in the Device name. Select Device as your
4. Select the DVD-RW drive as your Destination.
Insert a blank DVD into your DVD writer .MovKit DVD Copy will
automatically create a disc label depending on the name of your
5. Press this button!
6. Your DVD will be saved into a temporary
folder and copied to Hard disk.
7. Burning to DVD disk , Wait until the
burning Complete .
Copying encrypted DVD
Copyright 锟?2006, MOVKIT.